Important info

Race Day is April 16th, 2011
9 am is the ride start time.

This may be obvious but I need to state the necessary things for riders to have with you on the ride. I won't be checking you over, but if you're missing one of these pieces you may find yourself stranded.

Mandatory:
  1. Cycling computer with trip distance functions.
  2. Helmet. Don't be an idiot and show up without a helmet. No one wants to call the cops trying to describe where they are and have a helicopter come to pick you up because you smashed your head wide open.
  3. Handle bar map case. Cyco Active makes a sweet map case that Peak Sports will be stocking.
  4. Cash. I'm pretty sure the Burnt Woods and Summit general store take credit, but cash is universal and a safe bet for a small transaction, plus it comes in handy as a tire boot or home made bandage.

PSA

This is in no way a race more of a friendly uncompetitive group ride. It will be officially conducted as a group ride and until further notice will require riders to acquire their own Starker Forest use permit.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

organizer a no show?

Hey everyone,

My personal life has been less than ideal lately and has forced me to move back to the twin cities. Ideally I will be back for the ride, but we'll see what my job future holds and how expensive plane tickets are. For now I will be posting a map of the route and I will be posting a down loadable version of the route sheet. I'll have that up in the next week.

I'm really sorry I can't make it, but I need my family a lot right now.

thanks,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment